Java Pathfinder is the annual workshop on technologies related to Java Pathfinder and similar program analyis tools and approaches.
Note that we still accept short (“fast”) abstracts until Sep 4; accepted abstracts will be invited for a presentation (but will not be part of the proceedings).
See the Call for Papers for details.
Call for Presentations
** Fast abstracts welcome until Sep 4 **
Java Pathfinder is the annual workshop on technologies related to Java Pathfinder and similar program analysis tools and approaches.
We solicit regular paper submissions on existing research and applications related to Java Pathfinder (JPF) or its extensions. If the underlying research idea has been published in another venue, the paper needs to clarify the novel aspects that are being presented in the paper. We also solicit extended abstracts and position paper submissions on recent work or work in progress. We welcome comparative analysis papers that evaluate algorithms in JPF or its extensions with other relevant tools. The goal of the workshop is to encourage the flow of ideas relevant to JPF and Java/Android program analysis in general.
Topics of interest include the following:
- JPF extensions or tools
- JPF case studies
- Position papers on JPF, such as future directions
- Java program analysis or verification
- Android program analysis or verification
- General software verification and symbolic execution techniques or tools
Submissions are single-blind: author names will be visible to the reviewers in the PDF. Reviewers will not be disclosed to the authors.
We solicit two types of submissions to be uploaded on EasyChair/JPF2019:
- Regular papers (submissions closed): At most 5-page long papers (incl. references) in the ACM SEN Proceedings format will be reviewed by the organizing committee. Accepted regular papers will be presented at the workshop and published in the ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes and the ACM Digital Library, as in previous years.
- Extended (“fast”) abstracts: At most 2-page long abstracts will be selected by the organizing committee. Accepted abstracts will be presented at the workshop but NOT published.