Welcome to the website of the ASE 2019 conference!
The 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2019) will be held in San Diego from November 11 to 15, 2019. The conference is the premier research forum for automated software engineering. Each year, it brings together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss foundations, techniques, and tools for automating the analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of large software systems.
In addition to the regular submission tracks (research track, demonstrations, journal first, doctoral symposium, workshops), ASE 2019 has several new tracks:
- The ACM Student Research Competition comes to ASE for the first time! It offers undergraduate and graduate students a unique forum to showcase their research, exchange ideas, and improve their communication skills while competing for prizes.
- The Industry Showcase solicits talk proposals that present practitioner-oriented topics and are relevant and interesting to both industrial and academic attendees.
- The Late Breaking Results track provides a venue to get early feedback on research before having to evaluate or even build a tool, idea, algorithm, experiment.
The ASE call for papers for all tracks are online!
Please check out the track pages for the full details about submitting your paper.
- Research Papers: May 6 (abstract deadline), May 13 (paper deadline)
- Demonstrations: June 19
- Student Research Competition: June 19
- Doctoral Symposium: June 19
- Industry Showcase: June 19
- Journal First Presentations: July 5
- Late Breaking Results: July 22
The ASE workshops will be announced mid April.
The ASE 2019 Call for Workshop Proposals is open!
Workshops provide an opportunity for exchanging views, advancing ideas, and discussing preliminary results on topics related to Automated Software Engineering. Workshops can also serve as platforms to nurture new scientific communities.
Please check out the track page for the full details about submitting a workshop proposal. The important dates are:
- Workshop proposal: March 18, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: April 1, 2019
The ASE 2019 Technical Track call for papers is open!
Please check out the track page for the full details about submitting your paper.